Your mage pet, with a dragon-sized ego.
- Slaughtered Scourge the Trrmli pirate in a duel (1), and Donar the titan in the post-Lycurgin chaos (3). Returned south as the “Hero of Atlantis” (5).
- Attended the party in her honor with almost no guards (5), but you discovered she was remotely manipulating a construct of herself (5).
- Double-crossed Sirhilach’s titan family in order to guarantee someone would “assassinate” her at the height of her popularity (5).
- You exposed her plans and she got in Really Big Trouble. (6) She was handed over to you by Atlantean leaders and you made her your pet. (7)
- Was stuffed into a bell around the time of your run-in with Durmirok. (9) Burned Jaaros’ library, and also did something so unforgivable that Sabia (Sabia!) killed her.
- Endured your torments (and repeated killings) throughout the Mythic Age. Got loose, and now inhabiting something with opposable thumbs. Uh-oh. (19)
Image via http://www.finds.org.uk/database/artefacts/record/id/201952 .