Special Agent G. McSweeney
Director of the black-ops government team protecting London from the supernatural.
- Began police coverup of the cafe attack (2), knows about Mark’s death (3) and MacHugh fight (4)
- Arranged for transport of burned cafe corpses to Equibiogent for biological testing (2).
- Brought in Ivan and Shane after MacHugh shootout, said they’d be in trouble if they crossed his job of protecting normal people from the Strange Times, let them go (4).
- Official ID shows Defense Dept. affiliation, on loan to the police (3).
- According to Lockholm, McSweeney has a lot of coverups to handle, you’re not his primary concern, and probably would be leaving you alone if it weren’t for the speed and volume of your trail of destruction (6).
- Got REALLY mad after subway shootings. (8) Sirhilach convinced him to give you 24 hours grace period before moving in with arrests. (9)
- Asked you for help with church catacombs. (12) It really seemed to make him eat his pride.
- Takes defending London from the supernatural very seriously. Very proud of his agents, but realistic about the overwhelming nature of their job. (20)