* Brilliant and pacifistic son of a dysfunctional family of ragey titans (5). Titan scholar.
* Tipped you off to the murder-Anagorais plot (4) but once at the party was forced by his family to oppose your investigation (5).
* Formally surrendered to …
* Slaughtered Scourge the Trrmli pirate in a duel (1), and Donar the titan in the post-Lycurgin chaos (3). Returned south as the "Hero of Atlantis" (5).
* Attended the party in her honor with almost no guards (5), but you discovered she was remotely …
First came to your attention as head of Atlantis' Assassin's Guild; didn't take kindly to nonhumans muscling around on her turf, but aided you when it became clear that your goal was to foil the murder plot. Launched herself into a suicidal attack at a …
A Midob slave who tried to assassinate [[:anagorais]]. (5)
* Was given to you in apology for her attack on Ba'harokk. (7)
* Anagorais burned her brother alive in petty trade squabble. (7)
* Has had her spirit very thoroughly broken into a slave …
Cernunnos now sits atop the Tower of London, resplendent in full dragon form. His plans are unknown, as is what brought him back to life.
He does, however, have the Blade of Chaos, which Ivan/Ba'harokk needs to retrieve.
He rules the Brotherhood of …
Dragon taken over by Ophois/Somnirok in the Mythic Age. Disguised himself as a Keheb mercenary and very nearly instigated a war between the Atlanteans and the Wytaulians. You foiled his plot, and disintegrated Lycurgin when he attacked you.
*WEAKNESS:* To be told her weakness (which, naturally, is "To be told her weakness" :-p) (11)
* Killed in mythic age. (11)
* However, she asked you to resurrect her into mortal flesh (11), and warned you that if you couldn't control her, things might …
One of [[The Seven Siblings | The Seven Siblings]].
(Image: Roman statue of Emperor Caracalla.)
The sister of the dragon now known as [[:baharokk]]. Very compassionate toward humanity; tries to avoid taking lives to an extreme that her broodmates rib her about.
Her lair is in the forest in what is now the Brazilian Highlands, south of the Amazon …
Jaaros is known as "The Eternal Flame," and wields the Sword of Omens, a blade that shifts form with but a thought. He is the patron (and quasi-deity) of the Senshika, a civilization of the world's best human warriors, who live on an island in the …